Guest Recruitment and Event Management
The round-table debate event hosts thought leaders and influencers from; the offsite sector, government departments, private sector clients, leading architects, engineers and contractors.
Each debate is chaired and facilitated by Darren Richards, Managing Director of Cogent Consulting - leading offsite construction consultants, and shaped by a panel of experts and opinion formers.
The round-table events are attended by Gary Ramsay, Editor of Offsite Magazine who will capture and present the debate in a special feature that will appear in the following issue of the magazine and online via the unique Offsite Hub Newsroom.
The cost associated with hosting the Offsite Round-table debate event includes:
- Venue Hire Costs
- Recruitment and Management of Experts/Delegates
- Issuing Joining Instructions
- Refreshments and Venue Costs
- Write-up and feature in Offsite Magazine
- Write-up and feature on Offsite Hub Newsroom
- Facilitation preparation & facilitation on the day
PRICE - £4,950 + VAT
Our next round-table events are hosted by:
*Please note these events are by invitation only